What Causes Roof Leaks in Fort Lauderdale?
Roofing leaks can create many different issues in homes and businesses all around the area. Got a leak? Don’t panic! Our experts at Chase Roofing can handle roof leaks in Fort Lauderdale. Whether you’ve got a major leak or a small leak, we can help by identifying and repairing the leak at its source. But, what exactly causes roofing leaks in Fort Lauderdale? There are many different problems that can cause leaks. Here are some of the most common causes:
- Weather woes. Hurricanes, heavy winds, afternoon storms and occasional hail are all problems that can cause roofing leaks. When roof is damaged, it becomes much easier for water to find its way into the roof’s inner-workings. Always give your roof a look after a storm to make sure you’re not at risk of roof leaks in Fort Lauderdale.
- Sealant sorrows. When sealant is inadequate, your roof may not be as protected against leaks as you’d think. Sealant can crack over time, leaving seemingly microscopic gaps that introduce catastrophic leaks. Routine roofing inspections can help catch this problem.
- Forlorn flashing. The metal that surrounds skylights, vents and other irregularities can succumb to weathering sooner than many other aspects of your roof. Often, the flashing rusts and cracks, creating gaps that allow for roof leaks in Fort Lauderdale. Again, routine roofing inspections can help repair this problem.
- Gurgling gutters. Do you know the role gutters serve for your roofing? The main goal is to take water away from your roof, dumping it away from your home’s foundation. When your gutters are clogged, water cannot be effectively pulled away from your roofing. This can cause buildup and roof leaks in Fort Lauderdale.
- Aging acceleration. As your roof ages, tiles may break and shingles may go missing. When you don’t fix these problems, things can get worse for your roof faster than you’d prefer. Broken or missing coverings invite leaks to invade your roof. Our expert roofers can help remedy his cause of roof leaks in Fort Lauderdale.
These are just a few of the factors that can cause roof leaks in Fort Lauderdale. At Chase Roofing, we’re here to identify and repair your roofing leaks! If you’re seeing signs of a leak, don’t let the problem worsen by ignoring it. Call us today at (954) 680-8588 for the best roofing services, maintenance and leak repair in Fort Lauderdale!