There is no greater joy than to give back to those who are not as fortunate as we are. Building relationships with customers and our community is what helps us here at Chase Roofing provide the quality performance we do not only through our services, but also through our civic duties. Not only is Chase a reputable roofing company, each and every one of our team members are pillars of the community and actively participate in 5 different philanthropies:
• Starlight Children’s Foundation- This organization partners with experts to improve the life and health of unfortunate families and children around the world. It focuses on a family-centered approach through a global network of affiliates and chapters. This way, through our special programs, hope can be created from the positivity that this organization radiates.
• Cystic Fibrosis Foundation- This philanthropy concentrates on finding a cure for the life-threatening genetic disease that is Cystic Fibrosis. CF is a degenerative disease that affects the exocrine glands and causes mucus buildup in many areas, such as the lungs and pancreas. They want to make “CF” stand for “cure found” by funding drug development and research, ensuring access to specialized, high quality care at an individual level.
• Susan G. Komen for the Cure- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women universally and an estimated 300,000 cases will be diagnosed in 2015. This non-profit’s mission is to save lives and end breast cancer forever. They offer scholarships, support, and the insurance quality care for more than 50,000 families influenced by breast cancer.
• Take Stock in Children- Status should not hinder a child’s ability to flourish and expand his/her education. This organization that was established in 1995 provides opportunities for eligible low-income students and youth. This company aims to assist these children to escape the cycle of poverty through proper schooling.
• Guardian ad Litem Program- By living through their motto, “I am for the Child”, a Guardian ad Lidem is much more than a court advocate. Chase volunteers to be a foster or neglected child’s mentor, role model, confidant, friend, and a caring person who the child can rely on.
As a family-owned and operated organization, we take pride in giving back to our community through these various national philanthropies. We are committed to helping those who cannot help themselves, and through our honest service and duty to our society; we hope to make the world a better place on step at a time.