CHASE ROOFING IS PROUD TO BE PART OF MY SAFE FLORIDA HOME PROGRAM!
THE MY SAFE FLORIDA HOME PROGRAM WAS ENACTED BY THE FLORIDA LEGISLATURE TO HELP SINGLE-FAMILY HOMEOWNERS PROTECT THEIR HOMES AGAINST HURRICANES AND SAVE MONEY DOING IT!
OWNERS OF ANY SITE-BUILT, SINGLE-FAMILY RESIDENTIAL FLORIDA PROPERTY MAY APPLY FOR A FREE HOME HURRICANE INSPECTION.
- Complete Home Hurricane Inspection of your single-family home at NO COST and NO OBLIGATION to you.
- Receive an inspection report detailing the strength of your home against hurricanes and recommended improvements to increase that strength.
GET HOME STRENGTHENING IMPROVEMENTS
WHEN RECOMMENDED BY YOUR HOME HURRICANE INSPECTION, PROGRAM GRANT MONEY HAS BEEN MADE AVAILABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING STRENGTHENING IMPROVEMENTS:
Roofs & Structure
- Reinforce Roof-to-Wall Connections
- Install Secondary Water Resistance for the Roof
- Upgrade Roof Covering
- Improve the Strength of Roof Deck Attachments
- Exterior Door Upgrades
- Garage Door Upgrades
- Window Upgrades
GET PURCHASE & INSURANCE SAVINGS
THE PROGRAM WAS CREATED TO STRENGTHEN FLORIDA HOMES AGAINST HURRICANES AND SAVE FLORIDA HOMEOWNERS MONEY.
- You may be eligible to apply for $2 in state grant money* for every $1 you spend on eligible home strength improvements (*up to $10,000, the home must be located in designated wind-borne regions).
- NO state sales tax (6%) on retail purchases of impact-resistant doors, impact-resistant garage doors and impact-resistant windows from July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2024.
- Potentially lower your home insurance premiums by participating in the program.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION: Is the replacement of my roof covered under the MSFH Program?
ANSWER: If your inspection indicates you will benefit from adding roof to wall connections (RTW) or secondary water barrier (SWB) and you elect to have these done, then the roof replacement required to install either of these items would be covered and maximum award is $10,000 as long as you have spent $5,000 from your own funds. A roof replacement by itself would not qualify for the award.
QUESTION: Will the program provide grant funding for homeowners who have hurricane shutters and want to upgrade to impact glass?
ANSWER: No, if you have hurricane shutters then your inspection will indicate they are present and you would not qualify for any funding nor additional discounts from your insurance carrier.
QUESTION: Will the program provide grant funding for homeowners who have garage doors and doors that provide access to the outside?
ANSWER: Only Broward and Miami-Dade counties have impact resistant codes for garage and exterior doors. If authorized by your inspection this would be available in these counties.
Chase Roofing is located at 1150 SW 10th Ave #201, Pompano Beach, FL 33069 and can be reached by phone during normal business hours at 954-287-1304. Call today and schedule your consultation with one of our certified roofing professionals.