5 Signs it’s Time to Find Roofing company Fort Lauderdale
At Chase Roofing, we know it’s vital to have a solid roof overhead. This starts by keeping your roofing in great shape. One of the keys to keeping your roof in shape is to work at maintaining your roofing systems. This starts by getting the best roof repair in Fort Lauderdale. Wondering if it’s time to care for your roof? Our roofers are here to help! We’ve put together 5 top signs that it’s time to seek out roof repair:
- You’re Seeing Signs of a Leak. Roofing leaks can start slowly, then progress into bigger and bigger issues. This is why it’s important to stay vigilant when you see signs of a leak. If you see water spots on your ceilings or high on your walls, it’s time to give us a call for roof repair.
- Something is Missing. Are seeing missing shingles, missing tiles or cracked tiles on your roof? Shingles and tiles aren’t just about helping your roof look good, they’re important for keeping your roof in shape. If you’re seeing missing or broken tiles or shingles, give us a call! Ignoring this issue may result in leaks or other roofing damage.
- A Major Storm Has Passed Through. During hurricanes and other major storms, your roofing can take some serious damage. Even some afternoon thunderstorms can bring strong winds and hail. This is why it’s important to keep an eye on your roof after the storm has passed through. You may wind up needing roof repair thanks to debris and other storm-related damages.
- Your Cooling Bills Have Gone Up. When there are gaps or issues with your roofing, you may notice it in different ways. For example, your home’s heating and/or cooling bills may rise when your roof isn’t properly insulating your home. If you notice a spike in your bills, it may be due to a roofing problem.
- Your Roof is Over 10 Years Old. Just like people, roofs need checkups every now and then. At Chase Roofing, we offer the best roof repairs, and the best roofing maintenance in Fort Lauderdale. We can help keep your roof in shape! We suggest getting your roof checked on annually, especially if it’s over 10 years old.
Ready to treat your roof to the best repairs in Fort Lauderdale? It’s easy! Just give our Chase Roofing team a call to schedule your free no obligation roofing consultation. We offer the best roof repairs, roofing maintenance and new roof installations as well. Call (954) 680-8588 to set up your roofing inspection.