What are Common Residential Roof Repair Jobs?
Roofs are like insurance policies and car engines, when things are working properly you don’t think about your roof all the time. When something goes wrong with your roof, it can seem like your whole home is upside down. At Chase Roofing, we believe that quality installation, repairs and service are key to having a great roof that you never have to worry about. Did you have your roof installed by another company? There may be some problems that your roof will face over time. Our team of roofers can help with your residential roof repair in Fort Lauderdale. Here are 5 of the most common problems we fix:
1. Leaking roofs. A leaking roof is one of the most common calls we take. Roofs can leak after large storms, or simply as they age. Pooling water resulting from stuffed gutters or improper design can cause its own handful of problems as well.
2. Broken Tiles & Missing Shingles. The tiles and shingles which construct your roof are more sensitive than they seem, they can become damaged in storms or from the constant South Florida sun. When these vital structural elements become compromised, other issues such as leaks and additional damage can arise.
3. Algae & Mold. Constant heat and humidity can cause mold and algae to form along the surface of your roof. Mold algae are as unsightly as they are damaging, they can slowly wear away at your shingles or tiles.
4. Granule loss. Your roof’s shingles can deteriorate over time, releasing granules into your gutters and surrounding lawn. The loose granules are a big indication that it’s time to get started on replacing shingles before they deteriorate altogether.
5. Punctures. Be careful when cleaning your gutters or setting up holiday season decorations, simply walking on your roof can actually cause substantial damages. If you step in a sensitive spot, you may wind up puncturing important elements of your roof’s structure.
There are many other ways your roof can sustain damages, and some damages may be easier to spot than others. If a major storm has just passed through or if you suspect general wear and tear on your roof, consider calling our team at Chase Roofing. We can diagnose any problems, along with providing the necessary residential roof repair in Fort Lauderdale. Our goal is to help keep a strong and sturdy roof over your head with affordable and efficient repairs. Call today to learn more about our services!